Monday, August 13, 2007

Brief History

Right now i'm at the point in my life where I feel like time isn't on my side. Every internal clock is ticking. The Money clock. Baby Clock. Sex Clock (good lawd I could use a good dick lashing right now!).. I'm only early 20 something but after a 8+ long relationship that recently ended with, we'll call him "Black Mon", i've come to the conclusion that it's time to grow the hell up. Emotionally. Mentally. Sexually. Shit..basically everything that ends in "ally." Granted this relationship was not in the slightest a healthy one (we'll get to that later) it taught me a lot of things that made me realize [Mary J Blige] life is too short to be tryna play some games... [/Be Happy] All I really want is to be happy! And YES I do realize that a man cannot and will not have the power to do this for me. So here I am, alone and searching for myself and trying not to make the same mistakes my foremothers have unknowingly made. But I am convinced you must know yourself before anyone else(a man) can even attempt to study you. My chapters must be completed before he can read my book. Here is where I get the chance to do this...Unappologetically and unadulterated truth. Things I wouldn't dare say to anyone(not even the closest of friends) will be said. Soooo here goes..

No comments: