Monday, August 13, 2007

Let Me Introduce Myself..




Hello to all!
Right off the bat i'm letting you know this blog is a personal one. So if you don't care to read about a black girls strife's and struggles about life, negroes, sex, and just plain fukkery in general; Please, I ask that you direct your mouse to your browser and clickity-clack right up on out of here. I am your hostess with the mostess("drama", that is) but you can call me "Loveless"

Just a brief synopsis of 'moi':

20 something? black. beautiful. female. college student. from the northeast striving to become independent in this crazy ass world and confused with the current state of my love live. (Aren't we all?)But we'll get much deeper into that part...truuuust me.

.So sit back, relax and I hope you enjoy...

No comments: